Date:
Fri, 10 Apr 2009 10:56:12 -0700
If your ferret needs a home, or you know someone who is looking for a
forever home for their ferret, check out this ferret wanted ad I put up
on pet-classifieds.us. I am looking for a single or pair, as long as
there is at least one female. My two fur children, Rhys and Frost, will
be glad of some roommates. You can contact me through the website's
contact link (if you are a member of pet-classifieds.us), by the phone
number listed in the ad, or at the email address [log in to unmask]

http://www.petclassifieds.us/index.php?a=2&b=124105

Notes:

- The ferrets will live in a five-foot-tall cage with six levels of
platforms. Access to the platforms are by ramps and tubes. A wide
variety of beds, sleep sacks, hammocks, and other bedding fills the
cage.

- The ferrets are fed Marshall Farms food.

- The ferrets have out-of-the-cage playtime at lease five days per
week.

- Wood stove pellets are used for litter. As multiple ferrets tend to
use separate corners of the cage for bathroom trips, the entire bottom
of the cage is filled with the pellets.

- There are cats in the home. One of the cats is sometimes allowed in
the ferrets's room during out-of-the-cage playtime, because she treats
ferrets as if they were kittens. If there were an escapee, the other
cat runs and hides from ferrets, though loves to watch them when in the
cage. Neither cat has ever acted inappropriately towards ferrets, even
those over-enthusiastic to play.