Date:
Tue, 7 Apr 2009 10:29:28 -0400
You have an uncanny way of making me cry - just about daily. When I
read your greeting for Little Man - I was sobbing. Do you have ANY idea
of what you mean to us? Do any of our "former' greeters know what you
mean to us? Have we thanked you ALL for giving what you have, just so
we could feel better. I cannot imagine the pain that you must have to
go thru when you hear another furry story - and know you have to come
up with his/her greeting. Me, myself? I just couldn't do it. I couldn't
do the daily broken heart thing. But there are some people who are
exceptionally strong and you happen to be one of them. My favorite
animal, next to my fuzzies - is the Horse. When you spoke of the black
stallion, I cried even harder. I had a black stallion once, many years
ago. His name was Zeus. He died as a young guy - around 3 or so - when
he slipped on ice in an ourdoor rink, that was supposed to be sanded
and clear of ice, and broke his neck. He was the gentlest horse in the
world - and even being a stallion - he was never "mean-spirited" to our
outdoor animals. Hey - maybe that is the stallion who came to show his
gentleness, who knows? With this story you wrote today - you truly gave
us all back, what "that man" tried to take away. You gave us back the
confidence that The Bridge is still there, and that there is someone
that will always be there to give them their wings. God bless you Sara,
and all the past greeters who have made our losses more endurable.
Without you - there would be so many hearts that couldn't be repaired
for a long time. With you - we can move on because we KNOW in our
hearts - they will be ok.

Thank you all Bridge Greeters. May God bless you all, for the love
kindness, sympathy and understanding you have given to all of us, at
one time or another.

Kim and Her Army of Idiots