Date:
Fri, 6 Feb 2009 16:21:32 -0600
Sunday, February 8

Please join us for this special chat with Dr. Wagner. We'll be in the
Exotic's Pet Chat Room.

See Ya There!!

Chris
PHBumble
Exotic's Site Coordinator
Insect's Site Coordinator

Bob Wagner, DVM
Ferret Veterinary Care

Sunday, February 8, at 9 PM Eastern, in CritterChat

Dr. Wagner holds joint positions at the University of Pittsburgh as a
Clinical Associate Professor of Veterinary Medicine in the Division
of Laboratory Animal Resources and a Research Associate Professor of
Medicine in the School of Medicine's Department of Medicine. He also
has an exotic animal practice at Fox Chapel Animal Hospital and North
Boros Veterinary Hospital. With more than twenty-five years of exotic
animal experience, Dr. Wagner has a fascinating job history, including
veterinary positions at the Pittsburgh Zoo and National Aviary of
Pittsburgh. Dr. Wagner has extensive experience in ferrets and is one
of our nation's experts in their care and health.