Date:
Mon, 2 Feb 2009 16:24:29 -0800
Momma knew she made all that pink bedding for a reason. Momma is
PSYCHO, OOPS I mean PSYCHIC :) haha

I, personally, think that girls rule. We have always ruled and always
will. Isn't it so nice of us to let you boys THINK you are ruling?

Momma also said that Travis ought to get ALL his girls pink sparkle-ies
for the Big V-day, kinda as a way of welcoming the new Chicks on the
block :)

Hugs,
Sophie, Daughter of Staci, Sister to Albert, Nora, Brownie, Gavin and
the cats: Sylvie & Spawn of Satan, OOPS, I mean, Oliver :) snicker
snicker