From:
Ann Haager <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 1 Feb 2009 11:36:41 -0500
This is not your traditional ebay ferret items, but the money will go
into our savings which we use for our 14 ferrets as well as donations
to other shelters. Please take a look and see if there's anything you
might be interested in. Currently listed are Christmas collectible
bears with the year embroidered on them. Years include 1992, 1993,
1995, 1996, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2003. There is also a Department 56
Retired Snowbabies called "Celebrate". I also have a partially working
Teddy Ruxpin complete with Grubby and Fob, 5 books and tapes, connector
cable and an extra outfit for Teddy Ruxpin. These are from 1985 and
would still be good for children to listen to. This is not currently
listed on ebay just yet, so email me if you're interested in Teddy
Ruxpin. Otherwise, check out my ebay listings.
http://shop.ebay.com/merchant/ferretdreamsusa

Thanks
Dooks & Dances
Ann Haager