From:
Kimberly <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Jan 2009 14:00:03 -0700
I've entered my beautiful ferret girl, Hannah, into the Bissell Most
Valuable Pet Photo contest! If we win and win big, we could get up to
$10,000 to donate to the pet cause of our choice! That would of course
be a ferret cause! If she's in the weekly top 12 by number of votes,
she'll advance to the semi-finals where we could win:

Here's the link to vote, one vote per person:
<http://www.bissell.com/MVP09/Week01/Vote1.aspx?ImageName=Hannah&FileName=1203.jpg>

Please spread the word and help us win!

Final Prizes:
We will choose the Grand through 5th Place Winners from the
semi-finalists, based on the following criteria:

  a.. Expression
  b.. Overall Appearance
  c.. Condition of Coat

Grand Prize:

  a.. Pet's photo placed on a future BISSELL package,
  b.. One BISSELL product of winner's choice: Pet Hair Eraser, SpotBot
      Pet, Lift-Off Revolution Pet or ProHeat 2X Select Pet
  c.. AND $10,000 Donation to Pet Cause of winner's choice!

2nd Place Prize:

  a.. Pet's photo placed on a future BISSELL package,
  b.. One BISSELL product of winner's choice: Pet Hair Eraser, SpotBot
      Pet, Lift-Off Revolution Pet or ProHeat 2X Select Pet
  c.. AND $5,000 donation to a pet cause of winner's choice!

3rd-5th Place Prizes:

  a.. Pet's photo placed on a future BISSELL package,
  b.. One BISSELL product of winner's choice: Pet Hair Eraser, SpotBot
      Pet, Lift-Off Revolution Pet or ProHeat 2X Select Pet
  c.. AND $1,000 donation to a pet cause of winner's choice!

Kimberly Emerson
Pingford's Porridge
www.pingfordsporridge.com
Luckweasel, LLC