From:
Darlene Connon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 8 Feb 2009 00:57:08 -0800
I would surely hope that "newer and insecure ferret owners", would
have enough common sense to learn the right way to fed their ferret a
natural diet. When I learned that there was another way of feeding my
ferrets (other than kibble) I had enough common sense to research on
how to do it. I quickly found out that people who believe that kibble
is the only way will do everything to discourage you.

If anyone wants to research and learn about natural,raw,whole prey
diet go to the people and groups that know what its all about. There's
alot of people that have years of experience out there. "Scientific
evidence, yada, yada......." isn't everything to me. (I've read
ingredient listings of various kibble,looks real yummy and healthy,
lol). My ferrets,cats and dog are all on a natural diet, I see how
well they do mentally and physically. And no they've not turned into
bloodthirsty vicious animals.

Personally, if you want to feed your fuzzies kibble, go ahead. But if
you want to try the alternative, check out the following groups.

http://holisticferret.proboards80.com/index.cgi

http://www.naturalferrets.com/

Darlene,Koby,Dontae&Jayla
Remembering Abby&Nike