Date:
Thu, 5 Feb 2009 09:17:54 -0500
Hi guys, anyone here supplement with a tarine supplement? I try hard
to mix things up for peanut,an attempt to get him used to different
foods while he's young and I supplement a small amount of a taurine
supplement a few times a week to make sure. I really want to try raw
meats, as the farm I go to, to buy my raw milk has some meats that I
would trust enough to give raw but have only tried once with no luck.
I bought some liver yesterday at the market but cooked it and gave
him some in his food,but he wasn't nuts over it! I buy whole roasted
chicken and blend it all up and give him that which he loves,but he
won't just eat the chicken pieces......I admire u all that feed raw,
as I think supplementing raw is great and the way ferrets should eat.
I think the best thing is to do both. I also admire those of u that
feed the whole animal.,but I could never do this.,I see a dead bird
in the street and I cry!

Deb

--aliano