Date:
Thu, 1 Jan 2009 10:06:16 EST
Alexandra I have to tell you I read through BIG's work almost on a
daily basis (it would be daily if other things didn't prevent me from
doing so). I must say that I agree with your statement about 2009 100%.
In the immortal words 'Can't we all just get along - for the ferrets?'.
I think you forgot one SMALL thing. I wanted to thank you... yes YOU
for your posts, whether sad or happy or mostly funny, I read your posts
aloud to my wife (giving you full credit of course). The ferrets listen
too... either that or they want treats and their looking at me with
the cute LOOK AT ME face. Nonetheless... thank you for ALL of your
postings. We look forward to a year full of stories. By the way...
Someone sent me a photo of an old John Deere tractor... guess who
comes to mind?

Happy New Year to all!

Dave