From:
Susie Lee <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 Oct 2008 18:51:47 -0500
This is Susie Lee in, with and for The Ferret & Dove Sanctuary, Inc.
in Pensacola, Florida.

We have three relatively young boy-ferrets whom the vet has put their
ages at between 8 months to a year old (that's young around this
shelter, where the average age is 6 to 7 with a growing majority
reaching their 9th year this january '09). Look for them both
separately and all together on the pet-list scrollers on our two
sites, given below.

Their names are
Abraham Aaron, a d.e.w. male,
Jacob Jonathan, a chocolate sable male, and
Esau Ebeneezer, a light silver-panda male.

Or, if you like, and if you adopt 'em, call them 'for short', Abe,
Eazy and Jake.

I have had to stash the cats, All five of them, to a safe area away
from these fellows as they each think its fun to bite at all the cats
when its their turn to be out in the general play-area (living room
kitchen, dining room...about half the house)...so have a care of these
particular ferrets around any cats, they're all long and large fellows
who are able to reach up to and over the edge of a bath tub and haul
themselves in and out at-will (one of our cats, Midnight Estrellita,
THOUGHT she was safe in the bath tub as she has been from two other
less-large ferrets who think its such fun to tease and bite at
cats...Not with These guys! None of them realizes they could lose one
or both their eyes at the cats' defensive scratching and i DON'T want
them to find that out!, so when the three "amigos' are out, the cats
all go into a safe, closed room away from them.)

okay, here's the two sites with the pet-list scrollers...

http://ferretanddovesanctuary.petfinder.com
http://www.angelfire.com/theforce/ferret_rescuer/index.html

Thanks so much, cross-post this so we can find these fellows a home
with ferret-knowledgeable folks, will ya Please?

Thanks again,
Susie Lee.