Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Tue, 13 Jan 2009 13:32:23 -0500
From:
Penny Hendrix <[log in to unmask]>
Way to BREAK THIS POOR ANIMAL'S SPIRIT, Mr. Lipinksi. That's exactly
what you do by practicing what you posted. There's NO SKILL in this
cowardly act whatsoever...nor is there any compassion or training of
the ferret in what is and is not acceptable behavior - just a cowardly,
cruel human subjecting an animal to abuse and cruelty in an attempt to
break his spirit to achieve the results YOU want in a way that's best
for YOUR interests only, not the ferret's.

Hmmmm....I wonder how you would feel if someone did the same thing to
you.

There's no excuse for this type of behavior upon any animal - I don't
care whether he had a clean bill of health from the vet and you think
he's just a ferret who has a bad biting habit...no excuse!! This ferret
may have come from an abused/neglected household or may even have a
health problem causing his biting. And THIS is your solution?

God help you, is all I can say. Most importantly, God help the ferrets
(or any animal, for that matter) in your care.

Penny