Date:
Fri, 27 Feb 2009 16:00:13 EST
Dear FMLers..

Ok I talked to the Sales rep for Midwest cages (the maker of the Ferret
Nation cage.) He wants to talk to anyone who has had ferrets trapped in
one of their cages. He needs to know just what is happening so they can
fix the problem with the cage. They don't want any ferrets hurt any
more than we do. So if you have had a ferret trapped in one of these
cages then please email me so I can pass on the info so you can call
and explain what happened and how it happened. Now I know this it going
to be a tough call but if you know what the problem is then I need to
hear from you. Please do not contact me unless you have had a fret
caught in one of the Ferret Nation Cages. We need to get this fixed
but in order to do so the folks there at Mid West need to know exactly
what is happening and how it is happening.. Please...Help us help our
fuzzies...

Best to all

Fred Hurd