From:
Joan Scheer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 22 Feb 2009 07:53:43 -0500
I arrived home from work one day, on one of Hubby's off days, and asked
him what he'd like for dinner. I usually leave something for him to
pick at on his days off, be they leftovers, or cold cuts of some kind.
He told me he almost ate the meatloaf i had.

"Meatloaf? what meatloaf?"

He pointed to the plastic bin of mush i had for the ferrets. It was all
I could do to keep a straight face and explain what it was. I Make my
*mush* for the ferrets with human ground turkey from the store. Now
short of the egg shells, nupro, and green tea, it's only wanting some
seasonings to be called meatloaf. And yes I have and do taste raw
ground meat concoctions to season them as i go.

Think i'll pick up a fer pounds extra just for hubby next shopping
trip.;D