Date:
Fri, 20 Feb 2009 15:53:10 -0500
Sadly- the FERRET Died Friday am- and i contacted Midwest directly
about it. I got fast response and concern- i also informed them it
is an ongoing problem and need immediate addressing.

This is ultimately what the second person(From Midwest) who contacted
me also today has stated.- RESPONSE from Midwest re FERRET DEATH by FN

Dear Rose,

I am e-mailing to say that I am very sorry about what happened to the
ferret you referred to in the e-mail you sent today.

We are investigating this matter now. I have alerted our manufacturing
facility. They will check their operations and be providing me with
possible solutions. I have also contacted our Quality Control Manager.
He is out of town today, but he said he will investigate and give me a
report Monday morning. I have also contacted the President of MidWest
so he is aware of this problem.

Again, I apologize for this situation. You can be assured that we are
working to provide a solution as soon as possible.

Sincerely,

James W. Wingate
Product Development
MidWest Homes For Pets

PLEASE ANYONE WRITING - PLEASE refrain from threat or nasty remarks as
they need to be given a chance to correct this and they need time to do
so. Please use DUCT TAPE in the areas of concern if need be .

I have turned this all over to the Shelter Mom to handle as she started
the ball rolling and i only gave it a push.

Rose
www.littlefeetferretbedding.org