From:
Sherrie Chapman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Feb 2009 20:21:04 -0800
Hi all,

I have been having problems with Ernie, a year-old (ish) ferret.
Anyhow, he got diarrhea pretty badly. After that was cleared up,
he couldn't stop squatting to try to poop. We treated him again
with Albon thinking it could be a coccidia infection.

Today, however, we did an x-ray and found something very odd - The
vet doesn't think its a blockage. However, he's getting barium x-rays
tomorrow. They said they think it might be a bone infection.

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b109/sherrie1980/erniecircle.jpg

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b109/sherrie1980/ErnieChapman000.jpg

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b109/sherrie1980/ErnieChapman002.jpg

Anythoughts, words of advice? Help? :(