From:
"Pat L." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Oct 2008 08:27:53 -0400
Hi everyone,

My husband decided that recording two of HIS shows Sunday afternoon was
more important than recording "Animal Rescue" so, of course, I missed
the show. Did anyone record it that could make me a copy? I have a DVD
player and a DVDRW on my computer so I can watch it if someone can send
me a copy. I'd willing to pay for cost of disc and shipping.

And, no, hubbie hasn't heard the last of this. He is going to regret
cancelling my show. The bad part is that we have two TVs with DVRs. All
he had to do was tell me he was cancelling it and I could have recorded
the show on the bedroom DVR. He is in hot water over this one. Maybe I
should make him do the weekly ferret cage cleaning. That would teach
him a lesson..lol.

Men..can't live with 'em and can't legally hunt them..lol.

Thanks!! :)
Pat