From:
Keith Krysz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Feb 2009 07:37:51 -0800
Dearest Sara,
As you know 25 of Father Natures fuzzies have gone to the bridge due
to the fire. Many of them were healthy happy fuzzies waiting for homes.
There also were some very special little ones to Mother and I that need
your help. Please watch for my boy Yogi, a big DEW that had every piece
of my heart and I cry for him every day. Our Coco that would play dead
on command, for a treat of course. PJ , our independent little girl
that was just going in the next day for adrenal surgery. Sweet Pea, a
tiny fragile sable that we loved so dearly. Butters, our fat champagne
that became Little Dudes defender. Of course Little Dude himself. When
he arrived he had trouble moving around due to a spinal injury and
would potty without knowing. Just a look from his Panda face would melt
our souls. Bindi Sue and Dakota, two sweet Dews that were the Mommas of
the gang. My bot Cory that no one wanted to adopt because he was the
ugly duckling when he came to us but became a beautiful swan .I can
remember them all by name but to list all their names would tear my
heart out. Please pay special attention for Odis as he didn't care much
for other fuzzies but loved his Momma and Poppa so. You will see all
25 coming to find you all at once so ask the fuzzies at Father Natures
Cottage for help in showing them around.

Thank you dear Sarah

Keith and Evelyn
Father Natures Ferret Rescue