From:
Tracy McAlpine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 22 Feb 2009 10:17:40 -0600
Thank you so much for all of the responses I received in reference to
my inquiry as to how much to pay for ferret sitting. Thank you also for
all of the tips such as making arrangements with my vet, etc. which
I have already done. I really appreciate the suggestions to give my
friend gift cards, take her to lunch or dinner, and/or bring back
souvenirs since she is hesitant to take cash (especially the gift
cards). I was playing with my gang the other night thinking how jealous
I am going to be of my friend having fun with my kids while I am gone.
I like to take them with me so that I can look and see they are okay.
While I am playing with Meerkats in California I will keep in mind that
I left them in capable hands. I hope there may be a Ferrets Anonymous
meeting that my hubby and I may be able to attend while we are in CA.

Thanks again,
Tracy