Date:
Sun, 15 Feb 2009 23:20:31 -0700
Oh, yes, my little darling, Max, certainly has ME trained. He is my
escape artist and can beat me out of the door (the bedroom door, where
they live with me) most of the time. I put a little dish on the floor
and started putting a little 'tone in it to distract him so I could get
out without him. Well, if he even THINKS I am going to open the door,
he goes right to the bowl and waits for his treat. I guess we kind of
taught each other that one!

Laraine, Max, Popcorn TPO, Cranberry and Miss Hissy