From:
Angela Dixon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Jan 2009 10:51:41 -0500
HAPPY NEW YEAR fuzzy friends and humans alike,

Bella, the albino mountain climber here. I hope all had a Merry
Christmas and Happy New Year. Mine was great. I got toys, treats,
tormented the cat - what could be better? I even got a clear tube to
run through. That's my favorite. I push it all over my room. Mom came
in my room this morning and couldn't find it. Sheesh. She must be
gettin' old (vision's goin'). I had to show her it was under the
4-legged bureau, but I love her, anyway. She seemed a bit surprised
to see it there. I don't know why. I tried to pull it up to the top of
the 'bunk beds', but it was just too long, hence, the area under the
bureau. Well, I certainly couldn't leave it in the middle of the floor,
now could I?

OK, OK enough about me. This is about BaM envelopes. These are the
envelopes you put money in, to send to SOS so they can help ferret
shelters. They do such a great job because people support them. It's
donations from people like you that make it work. I'm just here to
offer envelopes to put that money into. My mom will send you 12
envelopes, pre-addressed to SOS and including your return addy on them.
All you have to do is add your donation and a stamp. There's no cost
to you for the envelopes. If you'd like some, please send me your
snail-mail addy. I'll have mom send them to you ASAP. Of course, I'll
supervise for quality assurance.

Awaiting your emails,
Sending dooks and dances,
Bella and mom (Angela )