From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 28 Dec 2008 01:49:07 -0500
Dear Pugsley - Oliver and Kelley
of the Ferret Shelter Northwest

We are going to be extending your Christmas. See after mommie picked
you on Monday, she started to sew some goodies for you. She has been
sewing on that thing for a long time. Anyway she was buzzing along,
then there was this awful noise and a clunk and the machine broke. It
was some bobbie thingie cage that broke. It was a bummer. It was a
little late for Santa to bring mommie a new one. So she had to wait
until Friday to get one. Which she did and she was back in business.
Yea!!! Everything is done now and the box was mailed today :-) Mommie
says it is going to take a few days because you are in the state of
Washington which is way on the other side of the country, We live in
sunshine state. But we wanted to let you know that your stuff is on the
way and we hope you like it :-)

We hope everyone had a very nice holiday. and would like to wish
everybody and Very Happy and Safe New Year that bring only the best!!!

The secret Santa ferrets :-)

ps - mommie say this was a good and a bad thing and she is sorry for
that. Your package is late because her machine broke.... but she is
very happy with the new machine.. hehehehe

End of FERRET-L Digest - 27 Dec 2008 to 28 Dec 2008 (#2008-6196)