From:
trina fleissner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Dec 2008 20:55:08 -0800
To BIG, who keeps us connected and the rest of the ferret savvy
individuals out there, the 11 Ryan fuzzies, my husband and I extend
a hearty, happy and safe holiday season to you.

May 2009 find you in a better place in whichever way you need it. This
is a wondrous group to hang with, so very generous.

Kris, once again thanks for your efforts with the tree as well as your
elf helpers who have ensured that no ferret be left behind.

To all those shelter directors, foster families, volunteers, vets, vet
techs, and receptionists, animal control personnel and oh my gosh, so
many others: may God (or whomever you look to for faith and guidance)
give us all the continued finances, endurance, strength, patience,
knowledge and love to move forward with our desire to help all
creatures, great and small.

Blessings to all. Cathy, Mike, Feetsie, Smokey,White Bear, Petunia
Rose, Jack, Jill, Edgar Cayce, Scooter, Charlie, and The Traveler and
Luke

Feed rescued animals in two clicks
http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/home.faces?siteId=3
LJ