From:
Deva Kolb <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Oct 2008 08:04:31 -0700
People have been sending Vicki help. I sent her 50# of premuim Totally
Ferret, I am making sleep sacks while others are making hammies. Some
sen some cash. I have heard 'rumors' that some people here like to
flame Vicki but this isn't about Vicki. We must remember, we are
helping ferrets. There are a lage amount of ferrets that were rescued
here, so a large amount of food, bedding, cages, cleaning supplies,etc.
are needed here.

Unfortunately, I have not been given permission to post the address
of where Vicki is staying, or addresses where some of the ferret's
are staying. If you would like to mail items to help over 60 ferrets,
please contact me. Hammies and cash are still need, as well as food,
and just about everything else. She lost everything, but Vicki did
manage to get all the ferrets to safety in time. Right now she is a
Hero.