From:
susie riddle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 10 Jan 2010 10:24:09 -0800
Millie, it isnt me that is going around the paypal thing. it is someone
very experienced at doing this. (i am quite computer challenged, and
know much more about ferrets than computers). The person setting up
this has spoken to paypal many times in setting this up since all of
this started. i cannot afford the 501c. it is very expensive and
everything comes out of my pocket. this is my first raffle but my
only job is to gather the donations.

i thoroughly appreciate you caring and offering your very knowledgeable
advice. For many years (10 ) i had 17-25 ferrets in house at a time
(its just me, remember). but due to being left disabled by that 18
wheeler hitting me and the years of medical bills on surgeries,
procedures, etc. i have had to cut back on all but the worst cases cuz
i just dont have the money. i have plenty of cages, but thank you, i
just needed some crock bowls because i broke a whole lot of them in
one fell swoop. (it was an accident).

i would never do anything to hurt any of the other shelters chances at
raising money. i am being assured that we are doing this paypal's way
and the person setting it up is very articulate and conscientious.. For
over 12 yrs i have been able to take care of everything from my shelter
out of my own pocket, i hate that i need help. im used to being the one
giving and not recieving , but the ferrets come first w/me and if i can
save more and be a part of them having much better lives, then i will.
i am very sorry if this fundraiser of mine has upset you, but mostly
the people from fml are sending very positive emails to me. I dont see
how u think that what i am doing to raise money for the ferrets at my
shelter has or will hurt this paypal thing since it was already in
motion long before i sent out my first donation request letter.

xoxo

susie and the fursnakes @ WeezleWings FS.