From:
Michelle Lewin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 8 Feb 2009 23:35:26 +1300
Dear SaraFerret

Harry is heading your way slowly, he came to stay with the Clan here to
see if we could help him. Friday night he seemed to take a turn for the
worse and was unable to go for longer than 20 mins despite meeting a
young lady for the first time. He played and then moved away and went
to sleep. We woke him up but he was very unresponsive and we could feel
large lumps in his tummy. He was assisted towards the Bridge that
night.

Harry loved everyone, no biting, no hissing he just loved everyone, his
nature was beautiful, more than one could want in a ferret, a real hold
me ferret.

Harry came a long distance to mum Aussie Girl who loved him very much
and to us for a fortnight or so.

Sofi especially misses him as they were cage mates.

He doesn't know the New Zealand Clan but I am sure he will fit in well.

Such a short time with us yet we loved him too. So Harry Boy, the
little that we could do with such limited resources, but we loved you
very much, and we will miss your beautiful nature

Mum Michelle and the NZ Clan here, and of course mum Aussie Girl, Sofi
and the rest

xxx