Date:
Fri, 6 Feb 2009 12:13:02 -0800
Hi,
I used Bi-Odor when I got my first ferret Zen back in August of
08. I soon discontinued the use of this product when I read that it
could possibly cause kidney damage. It doesn't work as advertised
either, and it's really expensive. Please don't waste your money.

As for decreasing the smell of your ferret I would recommend washing
bedding at least once a week, scooping the litterbox at least once a
day (if not more), and feeding kibbles which aren't fish-based.

HTH
Randie