From:
Kimberlysuzzie <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 Feb 2009 12:48:10 -0500
Hi all! Regarding the ear cleaning and methods that I have/haven't
seen. The one that tops the list, without even having to hear it be
described is the "fleet enema" method by Mr. Ed. I've not even heard
how this is done yet, but the sound of "enema" and ear in the same
sentence, chills me to the tips of my toenails. I don't believe that
I'd be the only one in saying "Holy Ear Wax" Ferret man! I cannot
even imagine one instance of dirty ears (and like all of you, I've had
plenty) - where the dirt and or wax was so bad that I would need to
use a liquid, let alone a enema liquid - to remove it. Me? I prefer
the Q-tip method. I'll keep the enema stuff for what it'ts intended
use actually is. Still shivering here......

Kim and Her Army of Idiots

Lord, help me to be grateful for what I have, and not greedy for what
I want.....