From:
Brenda Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Apr 2009 18:36:49 -0400
<Snip>

::::Isabella sitting in her office looking very focused::::

As her little Brother Bubba strolls in with a bowl of Vivify he yells

Hey IZ still trying to figure out how to ask Travis for that puppy you
been looking at?

::Rolling her eyes::

So my best friend Isabella let me explain how you get Travis to let you
have that puppy you want. This is how I get everything I want here at
the shelter, it works every time. BUT you can NOT tell your mom or my
mum how this works. Okay? Promise?

Here goes: first you stand up in your cage and look adorable, when
Travis and your mom look at you, you jump up and down repeatedly until
they get giddy! Once they think you are so cute they just have to take
you out to hug you, you then give cheek kisses.

You repeat this process until you get what you want. I have my mum so
trained that I usually only have to jump up and down for a few minutes
before she gives in to let me out to get kisses.

Possum senior reporter

Lakeroad Ferret Farm Rescue/shelter
<http://www.ferretfarm.org/>
<http://ferretcongress.org/>