From:
Kimberly <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 Feb 2009 23:05:16 -0700
Well, our first entry of a portrait of Hannah didn't make it into the
semi-finals. A dog won the last round. Don't get me wrong, I love dogs.
But come on! Hannah is perfect in her "pink fatness"! You can see her
on our picture page, first photo at the top at:
http://www.pingfordsporridge.com/album.html

We can still win up to $10k (plus a new vacuum for us!) for the animal
cause of our choice in the Bissell Most Valuable Pet Photo Contest.
This money would greatly benefit a ferret shelter so please vote for
Bobby "the liquid" Goran here
<http://www.bissell.com/MVP09/Week04/Vote4.aspx?ImageName=Bobby&FileName=4383.jpg&utm_campaign=MVP09_Week04>

Copy and paste the link into your browser to vote.

Thank you and good luck Bobby!
Kimberly Emerson
Pingford's Porridge
www.pingfordsporridge.com