From:
Jane Bradley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 17 Jan 2009 23:38:22 -0500
We have tried the raised food bowls....worked great with most of our
ferrets. But there is always that one ferret, you know which one I'm
talking about....that one that just has to do things his/her own way.
If he decided he didn't like a particular piece of food he wouldn't
just push it to the side, he would gingerly pick it up between his
front teeth and spit it out. Out of the food bowl and out of the cage!
Oh well...such is life in the ferret world.

Jane