Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Thu, 29 Jan 2009 10:34:34 -0800
From:
I have just a few points- not many bc I'm pretty well done with what
I've had to say- if people want to pick each and every post apart word
by word that's their choice.

Nice post Wolfy- well said!!

I did not mention that mice and rats are other peoples' 'babies' just
as ferrets are ours too- but it is definately something to think of
as well. People who have the large snakes and other big carnivores do
also use ferrets as live prey- as well as cats, dogs and rabbits when
available. It is a fact of live prey feeding.

Clarification- I only mentioned kinkajous in reference to information
on lists/groups being limited to the people on them and their own
agendas - it was an example of such, that is all. Not an effort to
compare kinks to ferts or any other animal.

I stand by all of the information on our Ferret Care page- it was all
gleaned again from the experts we consult with, including our USDA
inspector.

I have nothing further to input on this subject at this point - unless
there is something that directly needs to be addressed I am done with
this thread. Folks are right- this issue comes up every so often and is
not something that will be "won" or "lost" - it just is. Discussion is
always good- information is always good- personal or moral
judgements/attacks are not helpful in any way in the care of our
companion animals.

Take care - I've got to get back to caring for all of the critters!!!
Beth
www.crittercamp.biz