From:
Inge Nespolon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 Dec 2008 09:47:06 -0500
I make my own ferret food which consists of rabbit, turkey and A/D.

Today on the radio I heard a list of foods that dogs should not eat. I
was very surprised to hear turkey on the list. Turkey in pet food is
apparently okay, but not the turkey we buy for our consumption. This
list was from the ASPCA, so it is reliable.

Now I am wondering about turkey for ferrets. Does anyone have any info
on this to ease my mind.

Inge