From:
Carol J Owens <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Oct 2008 01:33:45 -0700
I will be at the symposium and am wondering what to expect for the
weather there at that time. I am a northerner, from Wisconsin and
Minnesota, but have been here in Arizona for seven years now. Yes, I
still have winter clothes in reserve. Will it be changing and getting
pretty chilly at that time? Not quite zero but edging that way?
Generally rainy? I don't want to spend all my time in the hotel, but
want to be prepared for whatever it will be like there.

Since Nell will be my roommate, Hurricane Renee may be coming through,
too. Must be prepared for that.

Carol J. Owens
Ferret Friends, Inc.
Tucson AZ