Date:
Tue, 17 Feb 2009 09:17:23 -0500
That is so discouraging to hear actors that worked with the ferrets to
be so negative. Pathetic to hear one talk hypothetically of throwing
one. As for the rest of their comments, I would rather ferrets come
across that way to audiences who aren't going to inform themselves more
than that anyways. I would worry if an actor talked on and on about
how cute and fun they were, and then have audiences (again no further
informed on ferret care than that) going out to get a fun popular pet.
The people who want to get further informed and see if a ferret is for
them will not be educated solely by a few actor comments.

But it does make me think less of the actors to be so uncaring.

Risa