From:
Rose Jannenga <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Jan 2009 18:27:44 -0800
My Coda is about 5 years old. He is lethargic and definitely
dehydrated. I just noticed some sores in his mouth that weren't there
before. I have a friend who is a vet tech and she is thinking kidney
failure. She said the sores in his mouth are ulcers, which would
explain why he won't eat or drink. His breath is horrific. Does anyone
have any thoughts or ideas? I love to hear them. [log in to unmask]

Rose Jannenga