Date:
Wed, 15 Oct 2008 12:40:15 EDT
Three weeks, three babies.

Today I placed Marshmallow beside Rascal and Liz underneath the big
oak tree. She died in my arms at the vets this morning due to kidney
failure.

Marshmallow:
A 16 ounce DEW that was Miss Personality and also the fastest fur kid I
ever owned.

Fast as fast can be, you can never catch me seemed to be her motto
She was love on four tiny feet, she lived most of her 5 years with
me and up to 15 others fur kids, she was always the most agile, into
everything she could find to get into and some places the others could
not follow I would hold her upside down in front of my face and she
would reach out and kiss me on the nose, she just loved life and every
one she ever met. I did not think I could cry anymore after the other
two but I was wrong She will always be missed, loved and remembered as
long as I am her

Patrick