Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Thu, 30 Oct 2008 00:13:09 -0400
From:
We @ LFFR Bedding are jumping in to help raise funds to assist MAFF
with the much needed surgery scheduled on Nov 3rd for a large mass the
size of her head located behind her left ear. Hope was one of 3 ferrets
given away free on CL and was taken to resell only to be given up once
again due to lack of being able to care for them. Thank God for Diddy
at Maff. She is one of my true heros and must endure the stories & see
the faces of these kids as they arrive at the shelter.

I am Donating 100 % of this sale to help "HOPE "

I have listed a Most Beautiful 14 pc Bedding set on ebay to hopefully
help her.

Please take a look and so many of you know me & my superb quality of
bedding that stands the test of time.

It is called Exotic Beauty

Thank you all of my Ferret heros who go to bat day after day for Fuzzy
kids.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=130265708287

Bless,
Rose