Date:
Fri, 17 Oct 2008 06:43:39 -0300
John,

Diazoxide is indeed available in Canada. One of my fosters recently
diagnosed with insulinoma is on it as primary treatment, and thriving
by the way. Because of his history of recurring ulcers and infections
vet felt pred was not a good choice. There is a veterinary compounding
pharmacy in Guelph, Ontario who should have it. Link for Chiron
Compounding Pharmacy:
http://www.thevetpharm.com/index.php?view=pageView&pageid=8

Failing that email me and I'll find out from my vet where he gets it
in Eastern Canada.

Tressie