From:
katharine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 17 Aug 2008 07:05:27 -0400
Yes, a liquid is easiest to use. And, it is difficult to find liquids
without other additives, such as alcohol. I first located Nature's Plus
several years ago in a local health food store. It's pretty easy to do
the math and figure out the correct dosage with a syringe. As I recall,
it tells you the number of sprays in each bottle, and the amount in
each spray, as well as the quantity in the bottle. I haven't used it
in several years since I started using melatonin implants, but have
seen it recently in a local health food store. It was the only liquid
melatonin I could find that didn't have alcohol in it.

If you don't want to order on-line, call around to your local health
food and vitamin stores for it. If they don't have it, they might be
able to order it for you and save the shipping. You can also check
their website (probably) for local retailers. I had no problem finding
it on the shelf at a local store. It does seem expensive but that
little bottle goes a long way.

Katharine