From:
Alexandra Sargent-Colburn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Oct 2008 16:39:06 +0000
This is Todd typing. I use my front paws and my nose now. I can go
pretty fast. And I spell better than the cat.

Yesterday, a hoomin wrote:
>Anyone know any homemade recipes for ferret treats?

Yes I do. Butter! It comes wrapped in its own foil wrapper and there
are four sticks in every package!

Butter!

You can get it cold and slice it into individual patties or "nips", as
we call them around here. There are markings right on the wrapper to
show you where to cut!

Butter!

Did you know it floats? Fill the tub and go Bobbing for Butter!

Butter!

Fill the toilet and flush the nips, what fun!

Butter!

It gives a cow a job! Nothing sadder than cows in the Unemployment
Office.

Butter!

Eat a lot, and you won't have so many wrinkles. The fat will push them
out from the inside.

Butter!

Smooth some on your wrinkly hoomin faces at night, it's a great
moisturizer!

Butter!

Go to Sam's Club or BJ's and you can buy tiny individual plastic cups
of butter with a peel-off lid! Big boxes of them. You can give them
out to trick or treaters!

Butter!

It comes without salt, or with salt. It's fun to buy the unsalted and
try to put the salt *in*!

Halloween treats? What could be a better treat!

BUTTER!!!!

Hebert: Slow down, buddy, you're hyper...hyper...breathin' too fast.
Todd: But! Ter!