Date:
Fri, 24 Oct 2008 12:38:44 EDT
Hello and God's Blessings to all.

Just wanted to say thank you to everyone for the cards and gifts. my
headache comes and goes,still real tired,but I sure miss everyone and
my grand babies also. I will try to get back to everyone,typing on the
computer makes my head hurt,so I know it won't be all in one day. I
don't have words to say how much each of you touched my heart and that
I will remember everyone always.

Kiss my babies for me. and a friend did a picture of me from a photo,
it shows i'm ment to be here, its me as a earth angel forever and
beyond

Granny