Date:
Thu, 23 Oct 2008 08:38:07 -0400
I just wanted to remind everyone that all the ghouls and ferret
hobgoblins will be in attendance at the 2008 Dooktoberfest Ferret
Show being held at the Quality Inn in Frederick MD on Saturday,
October 25th.

The show is going to be a spooktacular event - all attendees have
been urged to dress in costume. We have 2 special events lined up in
addition to all the regular show competition, raffles and fun - the
pumpkin decorating contest and the ferret/owner themed costume contest.
The costume contest is scheduled to be judged at 1:00 pm. You won't
want to miss it. The Wild Weezil Women On Wine have also picked up
quite a few goodies for the silent auction - if you were at
Dooktoberfest 2007 you know what I'm talkin' about!

And since it is election time, we are keeping with the program! All
registered attendees will be voting for the recipient of the net
proceeds from the Dooktoberfest show. Everyone has a ballot in their
show packet, so by the end of the show the votes will be counted and
we will announce the winner! We don't need no stinkin' computer for
this and we won't have any issues with hanging chads!

Vendors in attendance include Martins Cages, Three Rivers Ferret
Council, Beds by Shelly and Mom, Creations by Angie, The Ferret Inn,
Ferrets First, Ravensnest Ferrets, JBF's Weezil Bling, Something Up
My Sleeve Ferret Shelter and of course, the AFA.

I think that's it! If you need more information you can find it at
www.ferret.org and if you need directions just google map 999 West
Patrick Street Frederick MD. The show is open to the public from 10
until 5.

Vickie

Vickie McKimmey

Director of Shows and Special Events