Date:
Wed, 22 Oct 2008 19:41:51 +0000
Hi everyone,

There are 2 ferret items I am looking for and hoping that someone can
give me the info of where I can buy them.

The first item I am looking for is a soap/candy mold of a ferret face.
I know they exist because I have seen them before but I can't find who
sells them.

The second item I am looking for is the large ferret cookie cutter. I
already have a set of 2 that are 5.5 inches but I am looking for the
bigger one. Any help with this will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.
Kimberly