Date:
Thu, 16 Oct 2008 19:14:35 -0400
I have not been able to post in a while because my wife as recently
filled for a divorce after 12yrs of marriage (not my fault she had an
affair)

on sept 29 I was an a severe accident that i was told if i would have
had my seat belt on i would be dead today, i dont remember much of what
happened,but i spent several days in UAB trama unit. luckly with all
that has been happening i currently have no ferrets, I do not have a
home, I am staying with a friend from the church and i feel more like a
nussance than anything else, i am not allowed to be left alone because
i am blacking out only see out of 1 eye right now and and unable to go
to work till probaly november 26,also having trouble remembering short
term things,i had surgery monday to rebuild my nose and stufff it went
good hurts like hell but that is the least of my problems,

i am hoping the ferret people can step up and do some praying for my
situation mostly for my 8yr old daughter erin,i love her so much but i
dont know how i am supposed to take care of her,her mother currently
has her,

i am not sure if or when i will be able to start ferret stuff again, i
am mostly sending this email so that i can ask all of you to pray to
what ever god you pray for healing in my daughter, protection for her
and my wife, this is all i ask please keep them in your prayers and
maybe throw a little prayer in that my wife heart will change cause
regardless of what she has done I still love her, her boyfriend also
cost me my job 1 day before the accident (long story but it worked for
one of the contract that the company i manged was in charge of there
security ) St.Clair correctional facility. My daughters name is Erin
and my wife name is leslie all i ask is you pray for them?????

sincerly
James Barr (ZILLAS FUZZY FRIENDS FERRET SHELTER/RESCUE)
THANKS FOR THERE PRAYERS, and my god bless you and yours,husband hug
your family and tell your family that you love them,do it