From:
Francine Prager <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Oct 2008 12:54:01 -0400
Dear Ladies and Gentlemen,

Our extended deadline for registering for the 2008 International Ferret
Symposium is fast approaching (Oct. 21). There is only 1 week left!

I know you have heard about our speakers and the festivities we have
planned, but there is something nobody has, as yet, mentioned...it's
called camaraderie. After spending so much time with other ferret
folks, real friendships are formed and more-than-internet friends
are made.

This may be the only chance the N.E. area will have to go to one of our
symposiums for a number of years without having to fly all over the
country...so come on folks, and do something nice for yourself and your
fuzzys in these rough times. We all know the economy will get better
and can't you honestly use some laughter and fun in your life right
now?

Join us - you'll be so glad you did! I guarantee it :-).

Francine

Francine Prager
International Ferret Congress
http://www.ferretcongress.org

The 2008 International Ferret Symposium
will be held at the Holiday Inn Pittsburgh (Pa)
Airport on November 7-9, 2008
Won't you join us?

The Pittsburgh Ferret Symposium is Proudly Sponsored in part by:
Ferret Depot, PetCo, Totally Ferret, Ferrets Magazine, Melatek