From:
trina fleissner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 10 May 2008 16:43:08 -0700
Dear Renee:

I am so sorry for your loss of Gandalf. Our DMK children have been
so very special to so many of us who helped with the rescue. To have
taken one home and loved him the way you love all the fuzzies was the
greatest gift he could have received. Blessings to both of you, I wish
you and your fur family the best in your healing process.

As a past member of our local EMS and Fire Department I will share with
you what I was told about food in a fire department. "You can lay a
$100.00 bill on the table and come back in a day and it will still be
there. But, if you leave so much as a crumb on the table, it will be
gone when the next person walks in the room." Send all the cookies,
coupons or gift certificates you wish to share your thanks for the good
ol southern hospitality shown to members of our ferret family- it will
not go wasted!

Our family has dropped our thanks in mailbox on your behalf Renee to
all listed. God Bless.

Cathy Ryan

Feed rescued animals in two clicks
http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/home.faces?siteId=3