Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Sun, 26 Oct 2008 20:39:30 -0700
From:
MELANIE BORDNER <[log in to unmask]>
Sorry I have been out of touch. I have been so very stressed about my
baby boy. Had bad migraine and promise to answer personal msgs as soon
as I can. Plus my father needs to have stress test tomorrow and I am
VERY worried about him. [I know this is not fert related, but I really
would appreciate prayers for my father.]

Tommie had ultrasound.

He has an apparent foreign object in his stomach. They said it is
calcified. It is not clear what it is. Possibly something he ate. I
am VERY careful to make sure things are not in their way of their lil
reach as I know they can eat anything (but I know nothing is fool proof
when it comes to these kids). Or he could have "stones". He NEEDS
surgery! He will not live long without it. As he is not eating. I must
force feed him. Other than that he is in good health....even the vet
said that. Tommie will sip some pedialyte. I have to force feed him. He
is not vomiting like he was AND...he looks a little better. But I know
he still has something in his belly and doesn't feel well. He wants to
play but won't. His eyes are bright!!! And it is breaking my heart.

Bad news: It will cost over $1,000!!!! [I know this next part is not
something that is usually posted, but I pray the moderator will
consider leaving it in here. I am so very desperate and stressed and
out of options and end of my rope!!!!] I have NO FUNDS!!! (PLEASE know
I am NOT a bum and I am VERY responsible...situations beyond my control
caused my current situation. I am willing to discuss some info in
private messages for those who inquire. I have nothing to hide.] I have
NEVER asked for anything in my life which makes this whole situation so
much more difficult.

Any suggestions/ideas would be soo very appreciated!

My pets are my life! They are my breath! I live for them and for
my parents. My parents are my best friends. I can NOT live without
Tommie!! Esp now that I know he can live a happy healthy life once
this thing is removed. IF it can reach that option.

Please I need prayers for a miracle!!

From ~ Melanie

"A cat or dog steals your heart, but a ferret steals your soul."