Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Sat, 18 Oct 2008 16:37:04 -0700
From:
Kristina Borgstrom <[log in to unmask]>
My 2.5 year old, sable, male MF has a lump under his front right arm.
I just found it today and of course the vet is closed till monday. I'm
going to be out of town till wed and am going to bring him with me.
Unfortunately its my anniversary and were going to California. Where as
we all know, ferrets are illegal. I've never been stopped at the border
so I hope we get through. The lump is the size of a grape under the
loose ferret flesh. It doesn't move and he's acting fine. He's eating,
drinking, pooping, playing, standing on hind legs for a treat not
looking sick at all. I asked my friend, who is watching my four when
I'm gone, to take Ivan and drop him at my vet when they open on Monday
and she had the gall to decline stating her day off shouldn't be spent
at the vet. I'm outraged and sad that she wouldn't do this for me. So
now I'm taking him to a non ferret friendly state to be able to monitor
him. If he gets sick at least he's with me and not with a stranger.

I'm scared! Any advice is accepted. Thanks.

Kristina Borgstrom