Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Wed, 13 Aug 2008 23:59:17 -0400
From:
Thank you for all your notes of sympathy regarding the loss of our
Goldie Girl. It's good to know she has touched so many lives even on
this list.

Well- We have 2 more days left to participate in the Current program
i have running to help Travis & The Bffs Recovery & Vaccination. All
bedding sets Must be purchased & paid by the 15th in order to receive
your FREE Ferret Figurine.

Our Grand total amount of Donations over the last 2 months will be
listed Saturday. We hope we will be able to have made a dent in helping
Save the Black Footed Ferrets from the Plague now taking lives.

Thank you Travis for all you & your associates are doing .!

Rose
http://www.stores.ebay.com/littlefeetferretretreatbedding
www.littlefeetferretbedding.com