From:
Sukie Crandall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 12 Oct 2008 15:04:03 -0400
Info from Dr. John Hines whose doctorate is in pharmacology and was/is
a Lupron researcher:
http://www.miamiferret.org/fhc/24hr_lupron.htm

I would not risk it; I've heard from those who saw it worsen adrenal
disease, as had Mike Janke (which is why he sought the information and
carried the article in the first place) In working with Mike each day
on the FHL and then later on his Miami Ferret Forum when he asked me
to co-moderate that during his illness till he disbanded it due to
spammers, we talked together a lot and Mike was very worried by this
med.

Sukie (not a vet)

Recommended ferret health links: